Seam ripping is completed. Now to attack that nasty stain (see previous post)–another task which is not my forte. I conservatively tried soaking in Woolite first. Not the least bit of change. So I got out the chlorine bleach, put some on a q-tip and dabbed the part behind the white dogwood petals. The bleach removed the stain without harming the pink background. Next I tried this method in the seam allowance and all was still well. I then went to work attacking all of it but I guess I got a little too aggressive with my q-tip and the pink did start to fade a bit. Luckily I was in the bathroom and was able to plunge the square into a basin of water before it became too noticeable.
After washing and pressing all the squares, I started trimming them into neat squares. So glad I did. Look at what I started with and the pile of trimmings after I was done!